The university of Tartu is offering scholarships for bachelor’s and master’s degree programme. The university of Tartu is a prestigious public research university ranked in the best universities of the world.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and master programme.
Study Subjects: The scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Business Administration
- Science & Technology
- Actuarial and financial Engineering
- Applied Measurement Sciences
- Computer Science
- Democracy and Governance
- Educational Technology
- European Languages and cultures
- European Union-Russia Studies
- Excellence in Analytical Chemistry
- Folkloristics and applied Heritage Studies
- Geo informatics for Urbanised Society
- Information Technology Law
- Innovation and Technology Management
- International Relations and Regional Studies
- Quantitative Economics
- Robotics and computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management
Scholarship Award: Theses scholarships will cover tuition waiver.
Nationality: International students.
Number of Scholarship: 336 Scholarship are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
Eligibility for the scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International applicants
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following requirements:
- The admission takes place on the basis of entrance examinations.
- There must be minimum 66 % score in secondary education before entrance examination.
- For master’s studies, applicants must have obtained bachelor’s qualification or equivalent or be about to graduate in spring /summer 2018.
English Language Requirements:
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
- Applicant who knows Estonian language but have no certificate of it must take an exam in the end of the August.
- Applicant of the Estonian group of Medicine, Dentistry and pharmacy are exempted from this exam.
How to Apply:
Submit the online application form: Link is given below
- Applicants upload electronic copies of all the required documents to your account.
- Applicant will receive an application code, which gives access to your account to track their application status.
- Mail the printed and signed application with all the required documents.
(do not send any documents by e-mail)
Application Deadline: The application deadline for bachelor’s programme is April 15 and master’s programme are March 15