Applicants are invited by the University of Business School for the scholarship programs for the year 2018. The students from international world are invited. The University of Business School is a well ranked school in the global business and management education.
Course Level: These Scholarships in Australia are available for Master degree program.
Study Subject: The scholarships are available in followings:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Masters of Business
- Master of Business (Double Specialization)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Applied Finance (Investing and Corporate Treasury)
- Master of Science (Supply Chain Management and/or Project Management)
Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Number of Scholarships: There are 15 Tuition Scholarships.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Requires an unconditional offer to study a with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a Bachelor degree or Graduate Certificate with an Australian equivalent weighted average mark of at least 70%.
English Language Requirements: Must fulfill the English Language requirement by producing the proof of proficiencies in English.
How to Apply:
Submit an application form with academic transcripts, an offer letter copy and send it to
Application Deadline: There are multiple scholarship on different months, can check with University for details.