PhD degree is quite frankly the highest level of education globally and every research student dreams to be one day enrolled in a PhD program. PhD scholarships are available for both Pakistani and international students. PhD programs are based upon many years of research and hard work and it is every science student’s dream to go to the level of PhD to nurture his skills and knowledge in his subject. PhD scholarships enable students all over the world to study overseas in some of the best colleges and universities for completing their research and getting on the highest point in their study level. PhD degree holder engages himself in research work for some years like four or five years. Visit to get updated on the best PhD scholarships.
Full time funded PhD scholarships for Pakistani students are being offered by the Open University Business School. The Open University (OU) is a public distance learning and research university and one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business and management.
Scholarship Award: The studentships cover tuition fees, a generous research training support grant and a stipend (circa £14,533 per anum) for 36 months.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International Students
- Applicants should have minimum qualification of an upper second class honours degree 2:1 (or an equivalent)
- A specialist masters in a subject relevant to the intended study with a strong research element.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have achieved SELTS (Secure English Language Test) from a UK Border Agency-approved provider at level B2 or above in The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages(CEFR), in all four elements (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
Application must include the following:
- A 1000-word proposal which indicates your knowledge of the literature, methods and likely approach to your project of interest
- A covering letter indicating your suitability for the project
- A Completed application form
- Certificate with transcript,
- If possible, confirming your professional qualification relevant to your application
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2018