Malaysia is quite easily one of the fastest establishing countries in the world. You can find Malaysian people all over the world because of their amazing degrees in their career lane. That’s right Malaysian universities are putting their everything in educating people in the correct manner which is why they are trying to enhance their educational sector by providing Malaysia Scholarships to people all around the world that want to study abroad. These scholarships are for Pakistani and International students who have outstanding grades in merit. These Malaysia scholarships take care of all your expenses so that all you can focus on is studying. Make sure you get the Malaysia Scholarships of your choice by visiting out page daily.
Postgraduate scholarships in Malaysia 2018 are offering by the University of Tenaga Nasional. There are two types of scholarships which are Bold Excellent Student Scholarship – (PhD – RM 36, 000 or Master – RM24, 000) and Bold Talent Scholarship – (Master / PhD – RM 12, 000). Pakistani and other students around the world can apply for these Postgraduate scholarships. The University of Tenaga Nasional is a private college, situated in Selangor, Malaysia, with GLC college status. It is entirely possessed by the general population recorded Tenaga Nasional Berhad, built up in 1999.
Level of Course: Students will be able to pursue master’s and PhD programme.
Level of Study: Scholarships are granted to study the students offered by the University.
- Bold Excellent Student Scholarship – (PhD – RM 36, 000 or Master – RM24, 000)
- Bold Talent Scholarship – (Master / PhD – RM 12, 000)
Scholarship Country: Malaysia
- Has finished Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of no less than 3.50/4.00.
- Must not be supported by any Federal/State or some other Statutory Bodies.
- Worldwide competitors are qualified to apply.
- Secured offer letter of Master/PhD confirmation at University Tenaga Nasional.
- Must go to a meeting led at the College level.
- Must be free from any obligation with University Tenaga Nasional
Nationality: International students can apply for these Postgraduate scholarships.
Requirement for College Admission:
Entrance Requirement: Completed Bachelor’s Degree is must.
Requirement of English Language: All international students whose native language is not English must provide proof that they are good in English language.
How to Apply: All applications will be submitted to College of Graduate Studies.
Deadline of Application: 30th November, 2018 is the deadline.