The students from multiple counties are invited for the scholarship program for the academic year 2017-2018 for Masters and PhD students. The Epoka University is offering the scholarship for the students of Masters and PhD, the university was founded in 2007 in Tirana, Albania. The University is offering 100% off on tuition fee.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for master and PhD program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Students will receive up to 100% tuition fees.
Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships is limited (10 – 15 scholarships for each program).
Scholarship can be taken in Albania
Eligibility: The students who are interested in getting the scholarship from the University must fulfill the eligibility criteria as:
- CGPA 2.70-2.99 – 10% discount;
- CGPA 3.00-3.29 – 20% discount;
- CGPA 3.30-3.49 – 30% discount;
- CGPA 3.50-3.99 – 40% discount;
- If CGPA is 4.00 or 1st ranked in the Bachelor study program – 50% discount
Nationality: Albanian and international students can apply for these scholarships.
- Students should have high school degree or equivalent degree CGPA of 7.00 out of 10.00.
Test Requirement: Scholarships are based on SAT Exam results.
English Language Requirement: English proficiency level B1 according to CEFR in one of the language certifications.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the online forms for undergraduate or graduate programs
- Submit the documents to the Student Selection and Admission Office
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted throughout the year before the start of academic year in October.