The Management Science and Business Economics (MSBE)group of the University of Edinburgh Business School offers a fully funded PhD studentships for Pakistani students 2018 in the area of management science and business economics. The school offers undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education programmes in business and management.
Course Level: Fully Funded Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study subject: Scholarship are awarded in the area of management science and business economics.
Scholarship Award: The award will be for three years, subject to satisfactory progress, at the following rates:
- European Union Candidates: Standard EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,500 per year.
- Nom-European Union candidates: Standard non-EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,500 per year.
Number of scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for THE Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Udergraduate and/or master degree or equivalent qualification, in the area of operations research/management science, business economics, and/or banking & risk.
English language requirements: Applicants must have, an IELTS score of least 7.0, or equivalent.
Along with application form you should attach:
- A cover letter which describe why are you eligible for this scholarship.
- A research proposal, which shows your area of interest for PhD Programme
- Two academic references
How to Apply:
- To apply for this scheme, please online using the University’s EUCLID application.
- In your application, you must name a member of the MSBE group whose research interests are in line with your prosed research plan.
Note: The following sentence must be included in your application statement and cover letter” I would like to be considered for the MSBE PhD scholarship. I would like to name [INSERT NAME OF MSBE STAFF MEMBER(S) as potential PhD supervisor(s).”
Application deadline: May 1,2018