Simmons College in Boston, USA brings Full tuition Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars program. The scholarship is for students from international world. The goal of the program is to give financial help to international students to help them pursue undergraduate study program.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the courses offered by the college.
Scholarship Award: The award will include full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board with annual award of $3000 for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, or research support.
Benefits of the scholarship include:
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Boston, USA
- Apply as a freshman for the fall semester
- Must cover the academic criteria and should have the excellent position in the test.
- GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted
- College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school
- A record of taking honours, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted.
English Language / Test Requirements:
Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores
How to Apply: The applicant must provide applications including:
- Short Answer(of no more than 250 words):Describing award of $3000 (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and/or research support)?
- Formal Essay(of no more than 500 words):How woman most effectively lead change in today’s world?
- Interview:Interview which will be conducted in February.
Application Deadline: Applications deadlines are:
- Transfer fall 2017 Deadline: April 1 *we are still accepting applications!*
- Dix Fall 2017 Deadline: July 1
- Spring 2018 Deadline: November 1