The World Trade Institute (WTI) is offering Master Scholarship Programme for international students. The aim of theses scholarships is to broaden the knowledge of students for international trade and investment in the field of law, economics and political science.
Course Level: The Scholarships are available to pursue the Master Degree Program.
Study Subjects: These scholarships are awarded in International Law and Economics.
Scholarship Award: The WTI offers a limited number of partial grants up to 25% of MILE/TRAIL+ tuition fees
Nationality: International students
Number of Scholarships: Not Given
Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International applicants
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed at least an undergraduate degree.
English Language Requirements: You must be fluent in English.
Application can apply via email.
How to Apply: A completed version of this application form,
- A detailed cv (optional template: https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/home )
- A two pages essay in English (see section V of the application form for details)
- Transcripts and degrees of all completed college/university courses,
- Evidence of English proficiency for non-native speakers
- Two letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: January 31,2018