The University of Manchester offers School OF Law scholarships for International applicants in the UK. The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
Course Level: Scholarships in UK are available to pursue Postgraduate porgramme.
Study Subjects: Scholarship are offered within the School of Law.
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Healthcare Ethics and law
Scholarship Award: Eligible applicants will have a £5,000 reduction in tuition fee.
Nationality: International students:
Number of Scholarships: 15 Scholarships
Scholarship can be take in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- First class in Undergraduate Degree or equivalent honour degree
- Applicant must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
- Applied for a full-time, campus -based Postgraduate Taught programme(LLM, Criminology or Health care, Ethics, and Law) at the school of Law
- Applicants must not be holding another scholarship from The University of Manchester or a full scholarship from another institution.
English Language Requirements: Applicant must have high fluency in English.
How to Apply: Applicant should submit the Funding application form
And academic transcripts email to law.scholarship-at-manchester.ac.uk by 30th June 2018.
Note: Please send all documents in PDF
Application Deadline: June 30, 2018