ANU college of Business and Economics brings scholarships of 30 awards for the Australian and other students from around the world. The Scholarship will provide a waiver in tuition fee for the Master’s degree. The focus of the scholarship program is to bring the excellent students into the Research School of Management for the MBA programs.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for MBA program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Management, Marketing, International Business, Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover a percentage (25%, 50%, 75% or 100%) of the student tuition fee for the duration of the Master of Business Administration or the Master of Business Administration (Advanced) programs.
Number of Scholarships: 30 Awards are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The scholarship is for ANU student who:
- Are domestic or international student
- Has been offered admission into a full-time or part-time MBA or MBA (Advanced) program offered by the Research School of Management.
Nationality: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
- A Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a credit average (GPA 5.0/7.0) or
- An ANU Graduate certificate in management with a credit average (GPA 5.0/7.0).
- With 5 years of the work Experience
- Must meet the English language requirements
Application Deadline: Applications for open for 2017-2018.