Applicants are invited for a PhD position in experimental study of Suspension Drop Impact in Russia. The mission of the position is to give encouragement for the research of Experimental Study of suspension Drop Impact. Skoltech Center for Design, Manufacturing and Materials (CDMM) started working in March 2015 as a Center of Research, Education and Innovation (CREI) of Skoltech that conducts basic and applied research.
Course Level: The position is available to pursue PhD program.
Study Subject: The position is awarded in Experimental Study.
Scholarship Award: The position will cover the following:
- The award package typically includes a comprehensive health insurance and a scholarship at internationally competitive level.
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in Russia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Successful candidates should have a Masters (or Specialist or an equivalent) degree
- Previous experience in experimental physics is highly desirable.
- A good knowledge of fluid dynamics and capillary phenomena is necessary.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the position.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have proof of proficiency in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Before applying, students are advised to contact Dr. Viktor Grishaev (v.grishaev-at- skoltech.ru).
Application Deadline: Contact employer