Full time funded PhD scholarships for Pakistani students are being offered by the Open University Business School. The Open University (OU) is a public distance learning and research university and one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business and management.
Scholarship Award: The studentships cover tuition fees, a generous research training support grant and a stipend (circa £14,533 per anum) for 36 months.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International Students
- Applicants should have minimum qualification of an upper second class honours degree 2:1 (or an equivalent)
- A specialist masters in a subject relevant to the intended study with a strong research element.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have achieved SELTS (Secure English Language Test) from a UK Border Agency-approved provider at level B2 or above in The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages(CEFR), in all four elements (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
Application must include the following:
- A 1000-word proposal which indicates your knowledge of the literature, methods and likely approach to your project of interest
- A covering letter indicating your suitability for the project
- A Completed application form
- Certificate with transcript,
- If possible, confirming your professional qualification relevant to your application
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2018