The Scholarship program covering the 10% of the tuition fees is offered to the international students by the Edith Cowan University. The scholarship is for the students who wants to study at ECU’s south West Campus. The University of the Edith Cowan was named at the first woman elected at Parliament Edith Cowan.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship provides a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their course at ECU.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Should a student willing to study at ECU South West Campus
- Meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- Not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- Not have a pending course application with ECU;
- Not currently be enrolled in another ECU course;
- Be an International student and not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen; and
Nationality: International student can apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants are usually required to provide proof of skill in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- If you believe you are eligible, submit the Scholarship Pre-Approval form and accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions on how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 31, 2017.