Applicants are invited for ICTP Postgraduate Diploma Scholarship. The aim of the scholarship is to support young qualified graduates in Physics, mathematics or related fields. The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical (ICTP) is an international research institute for physical and mathematical sciences that operates under a tripartite agreement between the Italian Government, United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), AND International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Pre-PhD programme.
Study Subjects: Scholarships in Italy awarded in the following fields:
- High energy, Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics(HECAP)
- Condensed Matter Physics(CMP)
- Earth System Physics(ESP)
- Mathematics (MTH)
Scholarship Award: A limited number of scholarships (around10 per field) are available.
Nationality: Applicant from developing countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Not Given
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for The Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants from developing countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be young qualified graduates in physics, mathematics or related fields.
English Language Requirements: Applicant must be fluent in English.
How to apply: Following documents are required along with online application form:
- Copies of transcripts of university academic records and
- University degrees in English
- Any certificates or documents which show the student’s ability to follow the advanced-level courses, study and write scientific literature in the English language.
- Two letters of recommendation, from senior scientist familiar with the applicant’s studies and work.
Note: The selected candidates will be required to provide original or certified copies of these documents as well as of their official English translation before he/she can be admitted to the Programme)
Application Deadline: January 31,2018