Postgraduate scholarship are offered by the University of Tenaga Nasional for the international students. There are types of scholarships for the Master degree program. University’s dream is to be the best graduate college in engineering, IT and business and to provide excellent research leadership and services. The University of Tenaga Nasional is a private university, located in Selangor, Malaysia, with GLC university status. It is wholly owned by the public-listed Tenaga Nasional Berhad, established in 1999.
Course Level: These Scholarships in Malaysia are available for master’s and PhD program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the students offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: There are 2 types of Scholarships:
- Bold Excellent Student Scholarship – (PhD – RM 36, 000 or Master – RM24, 000)
- Bold Talent Scholarship – (Master / PhD – RM 12, 000)
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
- Has completed Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of at least 3.00/4.00.
- Must not be sponsored by any Federal/State or any other Statutory Bodies.
- International candidates are eligible to apply.
- Secured offer letter of Master/PhD admission at Universiti Tenaga Nasional.
- Must attend an interview conducted at the College level.
- Must be free from any debt with Universiti Tenaga Nasional
Nationality: Pakistani students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree.
Test Requirement: No
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted to College of Graduate Studies.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.