Postgraduate scholarships in Malaysia 2018 are offering by the University of Tenaga Nasional. There are two types of scholarships which are Bold Excellent Student Scholarship – (PhD – RM 36, 000 or Master – RM24, 000) and Bold Talent Scholarship – (Master / PhD – RM 12, 000). Pakistani and other students around the world can apply for these Postgraduate scholarships. The University of Tenaga Nasional is a private college, situated in Selangor, Malaysia, with GLC college status. It is entirely possessed by the general population recorded Tenaga Nasional Berhad, built up in 1999.
Level of Course: Students will be able to pursue master’s and PhD programme.
Level of Study: Scholarships are granted to study the students offered by the University.
- Bold Excellent Student Scholarship – (PhD – RM 36, 000 or Master – RM24, 000)
- Bold Talent Scholarship – (Master / PhD – RM 12, 000)
Scholarship Country: Malaysia
- Has finished Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of no less than 3.50/4.00.
- Must not be supported by any Federal/State or some other Statutory Bodies.
- Worldwide competitors are qualified to apply.
- Secured offer letter of Master/PhD confirmation at University Tenaga Nasional.
- Must go to a meeting led at the College level.
- Must be free from any obligation with University Tenaga Nasional
Nationality: International students can apply for these Postgraduate scholarships.
Requirement for College Admission:
Entrance Requirement: Completed Bachelor’s Degree is must.
Requirement of English Language: All international students whose native language is not English must provide proof that they are good in English language.
How to Apply: All applications will be submitted to College of Graduate Studies.
Deadline of Application: 30th November, 2018 is the deadline.