Merit based Scholarship is offered by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan for the indian students. The scholarship is available for school and college students. The mission of the scholarship is to support the students who need the help to get their desired future.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is a University working under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1970 to propagate, develop and encourage Sanskrit learning and research.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for school and college students.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the followings:
- Class 9th and 10th standard/Purva Madhyama or equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a paper of at-least 100 marks.
250/- p.m. for 10 months
- Class 11th and 12th standard/Prak Shastri/Uttar Madhyama or equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali/ Prakrit as a paper of at-least 100 marks
300/- p.m. for 10 months
- Shastri/Graduation/B.A./B.A.(Hons.) or the equivalent course of three years duration with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a subject of at least 100 marks.
400/- p.m. for 10 months
- Acharya/ M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit or equivalent Postgraduate Degree.
500/- p.m. for 10 months
- Vidyavaridhi/ PhD or equivalent in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit.
1500/- p.m. +Rs.2000/- per year as contingent for two years.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All the applicant must achieve the required marks to get the scholarship and should be willing to get enrolled for the subjects offered.
Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 9, 2017.