The Brigham Young University is offering Former and Continuing Students Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019.Former and continuing undergraduate degree-seeking students are eligible to apply for undergraduate scholarships. The Brigham Young University offers scholarships as an investment in the education of select students who have demonstrated a serious and diligent commitment to academic excellence.
Course Level: Scholarships in USA are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships are available for the year 2018
Nationality: International Students
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International Students
- Former and continuing undergraduate degree-seeking students are eligible to apply for undergraduate scholarships.
- Former students receive consideration as continuing students.
- Continuing Students academic criteria
- Continuing student’s academic criteria are determined at the beginning of the awarding proves
- Please note that the cumulative BYU GPA must meet the minimum requirements
|Continuing Students, Spring/Summer 2017||Required GPA|
|Spring/Summer Full LDS Tuition||3.89|
|Spring/Summer Half LDS Tuition||3.65|
English Language Requirements: Applicant must provide proof of competence in the English Language.
How to apply: The mode of application is online.
Scholarship Link: https://financialaid.byu.edu/former-continuing-student-scholarships
Application Deadline: March 1,2018