Overseas Partner Scholarships are offered by the Edith Cowan University. Students who have completed degree from articulated partner institution can apply at ECU. It’s an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Course Level: The scholarships are for international students looking to complete a bachelor’s degree at Edith Cowan University.
Study Subject: Undergraduate Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 20% waiver in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English should prove proficiency in English.
How to Apply:
Students can apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Education Agents.
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer;
- Have met entry requirements relevant to their chosen course of study;
- Accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided;
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer; and
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2018