Undergraduate scholarships in USA 2018 for Pakistani students are being offered by the Rowan University. Rowan University is a public research university in Glassboro, New, Jersey, United States, with a satellite campus in Camden, New Jersey. The school was founded in1923 as Glassboro Normal School on a twenty-five-acre site donated by the town.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Number of Scholarships: Three merit-based scholarship for undergraduate freshmen and one merit-based scholarship for undergraduate international transfer applicants.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these Undergraduate scholarships.
- Scholarship are awarded to full time International freshman and transfer entering during the fall term only.
- Scholarship are not awarded to students entering during the spring term.
English Language Requirements: Applicant must have fluency in English and have proven documents of language proficiency.
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 70 or above (internet-based test)
- IELTS with a minimum level of6.0 or above
- Rowan’s school code for TOEFL is 2515
How to Apply:
- Submit the online application, essay
- Submit one signed Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Submit your official Transcript
- If you have a U.S. High School Transcript please submit an official copy
- If you have an U.S. Secondary School Transcript please submit your official copy and a certified English Translation.
- Submit standardized language test scores -a TOEFL score of 70 IELTS score of 6.0, or Pearson Test of English(PTE) score of 50.
- International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- For Engineering Majors: Official SAT or ACT scores
- For Performing or Creative Arts Majors (art, music, theater, and dance): an audition or portfolio review
*If you don’t meet the English required scores please see Pathway Program& Conditional Admissions
Online Application: https://apply.commonapp.org/Login?ma=536&tref=00005
Application Deadline: March 1, 2018