Undergraduate scholarships for the Sub Continent students are available at University of Essex in UK. The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England. It was established in 1963, welcomed its first students in 1964 and received its Royal Charter in 1965. To get enrolled for the scholarship program applicant must be eligible for the university criteria and have a good command of English language.
Course Level: Scholarships in UK are available for undergraduate degree program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Award worth £3,000 will be given in terms of tuition fee discount in your first year. Number of
Scholarships: Unlimited scholarships are available. Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from the Indian sub-continent (India, Bangladesh or Pakistan) Entrance Requirements: Students must meet all of the following conditions.
- Be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Should be fully self-funding your studies
- Be a national of and resident in one of the countries specified
- Be in the first year of your undergraduate degree course in 2018-19
- Meet published standard conditional offer for your country and make Essex
- Firm choice on UCAS by 30 June 2018
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have an excellence of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
If you meet all the suitability criteria and confidently accept the offer of your place by 30 June 2018 then you will automatically be considered for this award.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2018